Founded on November 19, 2012
As a business entity that handles the personal information of customers and clients who uses its services, the Company recognises the importance of protecting personal information. The Company also understands that it has an obligation to appropriately use and protect such information.
BASE will handle customer's/shop owner's individual information as follows below.
BASE may ask a customer/shop owner for personal information.
- Only for the purpose of use
- If BASE asks a customer/shop owner for information, BASE will clarify the reason for collecting information.
- Policies for Personal Information Protection
- The Company also places strict controls on personal information based on the management standard it has predetermined and takes steps to prevent access to and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage and infection of personal information.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
The Company takes appropriate steps to protect personal information and shall not disclose nor provide it to a third party in a form that allows an individual to be identified except for the following.
- Personal Information Protection Law, and other laws and regulations.
- Customer Agreement
If a customer/shop owner asks BASE for inquiring/editing its personal information, BASE will correspond after verifying the customer.
- Continuous Improvement on Management Structure
Contact information for our treatment of personal information